Hazel's Blog

Just another Edublogs site

Year 5 Market Reflections

June12

Team work

For the Year 5 Market our team showed great team work. We showed great team work when we were making the products. We did listen to each other, helped out our team mates when we needed support, we contributed to the team, HAD FUN and at the end of it we made a great company. For example .  When we went to Taylor’s house to make some of the products we all helped each other if we weren’t doing it right or if we were struggling.

What we/I could of done better

If we had another try at the Market I think we should of made a few for items and make a more interesting activity because no one played our ping pong activity. We didn’t make enough items because we sold out before the Year 6’s came.

What we would keep the same

I would keep the same my teammates and how we kept on persevering to get things done. Even though we had some trouble with communications at the start and became a great business and sold out before the year sixes came, we made $225.40 roundabout in total all of the Year fives made $6008.60.

Meeting James MB for real

When i first heard James I thought it might of be a miner Injury but then I realised that it was worse and all of that was from one big punch in the head. Taylor and I were actually sad that he had been through something that terrible. And you’re strapped in a wheelchair for life.

PLA WE USED

For the whole unit of the the Market and that includes the day, we used 

-communication 

We had to use a-lot of communication on the actual Market day to serve the customers/student

-Knowledge 

It is super important to know change with money in a business because if someone gives you $5 note and the item costs $3 then you have to know what change to give them.

-Resilience 

I think resilience because if someone wants a refund you can’t get upset because it sort of then means they didn’t like the product.

What I have learnt 

Over this unit i have learnt about 

financial papers ,ads-print ads and videos. 

How long it takes to get a business approved and how people are as a good team member.

You need to keep trying because you might not get it right the first time and then you make a great one and keep on going till you have enough product.

Challenge/s/

We had some trouble with making the string balloons because some if them deflated.

Some of us could not tie balloons but we had to learn how to because we had 2 items with balloons and tying them and at the end we could

Highlights on the day

Meeting James. Working in a “company’. Seeing what other groups made.  selling out before the Year 6s came

by posted under Uncategorized | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar